Matthias Dolderer Aviation GmbH
88459 Tannheim / Germany
Tel. +49 8395 1244
Registered Office: Tannheim
CEO: Matthias Dolderer
VAT identification number: DE 257946634
Graphics & Design, Programming:
Red Bull Air Race via AP Images
Markus Kucera / Red Bulletin
- matthiasdolderer.com makes no warranty for accuracy and completeness on the matthiasdolderer.com pages with the exception of any warranties implied by law.
- All texts, pictures and all other material published on the matthiasdolderer.com pages are copyright protected and for personal use only. The reproduction or copying of matthiasdolderer.com or of parts of it, is not permitted without written permission from Matthias Dolderer Aviation GmbH.
- matthiasdolderer.com assumes no responsibility for the correctness and completeness of its content and of other user's contributions to matthiasdolderer.com.
- matthiasdolderer.com is also not liable for damages caused by unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of matthiasdolderer.com such as network or computer breakdowns.
- matthiasdolderer.com will assume no responsibility for unsolicited manuscripts. By sending matthiasdolderer.com manuscripts and pictures, you agree that matthiasdolderer.com has the right to publish them. Paid submissions become the property of matthiasdolderer.com. Product names are used without guarantee of a free disposal.
- matthiasdolderer.com has links to other websites on the Internet. matthiasdolderer.com shall not be responsible in any way for the design and content of such other websites. matthiasdolderer.com is in no way responsible for the content of linked sites that are not hosted on the server of matthiasdolderer.com. This applies to all links and all contents of the sites that are linked through banners and links on matthiasdolderer.com.
- Personal information given by you to matthiasdolderer.com are only used for sweepstakes, newsletters and will not be given to third parties.
- Only German law applies.
If any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, all others shall remain in effect. The ineffective clause will be replaced by one that comes closest in an economic context to the ineffective one.